Ever found yourself struggling to navigate your Samsung TV because you can’t remember the remote codes? Have you wondered if there’s a more efficient way to utilize your Samsung TV remote?
Our article provides a comprehensive guide on Samsung TV Remote Codes to enhance your viewing experience. We cover essential codes that unlock hidden features, simplify TV usage, and provide tips on remembering them. With these codes, you can navigate your Samsung TV like a pro, impressing your friends and family with tech-savvy skills.
So, are you ready to unlock the full potential of your Samsung TV? Let’s dive in!
Table of Contents
Samsung TV Remote Codes
- Samsung TV remote codes are essential for controlling various functions of the TV.
- They ensure compatibility between the remote control and the TV model.
- Different universal remote models provide specific codes for programming Samsung TVs.
- Troubleshooting steps are available for resolving common issues with remote codes.
- Finding the model number of the TV is essential for compatibility.
Importance of Remote Codes for Samsung TVs
- Remote codes for Samsung TVs play a crucial role in enhancing the functionality of the TV remote control. These codes are specific numerical sequences that enable the remote control to communicate with the Samsung TV.
- Remote codes allow users to control their Samsung TVs’ power, volume, channel selection, input sources, and other settings. Without the correct remote code, the remote control may not be able to interact correctly with the TV, leading to limited functionality.
How to Find the Model Number of Your Samsung TV
Finding the model number of your Samsung TV is essential for various purposes, including troubleshooting, compatibility, and obtaining accurate support and documentation. To locate the model number, you can follow these simple steps:
- Check the back panel of your Samsung TV. The model number is often displayed on a sticker or label.
- Look for the model number in the TV’s settings menu. Navigate to the Settings or Menu option on your TV, and search for the About or Support section, where the model number is typically listed.
- Consult the user manual or documentation that came with your Samsung TV. The model number is often mentioned on the cover page or in the specifications section.
Samsung TV Remote Codes: Ultimate List
Common Universal Remote Codes for Samsung
Here are the Common Universal Remote Codes for Samsung: 0774, 0702, 0644, 0618, 0587, 0556, 0448, 0217, 0178, 0093, 0060, 0056, 0037, 0030, 0019, 0009.
Philips Universal Remote Codes for Samsung
Here are the Philips universal remote models along with the corresponding Philips remote codes for Samsung TVs
|Philips Universal Remote Model||Philips Remote Codes for Samsung TVs|
|Philips 3-Device Remote||0632, 0587, 0556, 0178, 0064, 0037, 0030|
|Philips 4-Device Remote||0373, 0236, 0218, 0209, 0190, 0133, 0081, 0062|
|Philips 5-Device Remote||0901, 0811, 0718, 0708, 0611, 0502, 0418, 0002|
|Philips 6-Device Remote||0906, 0715, 0704, 0502, 0102, 0060, 0002, 0418|
|Philips 8-Device Remote||0917, 0817, 0708, 0601, 0502, 0102, 0002, 0418|
|Philips Perfect Replacement||0702, 0064, 005, 004, 042, 032, 022, 009|
Choose the appropriate Philips remote model and use the provided codes to program your Samsung TV for seamless control.
GE Universal Remote Codes for Samsung
Depending on the model and version of your GE universal remote, you will need to use 3, 4, or 5-digit codes to program it for a Samsung TV. The following table provides a list of codes for each remote to ensure compatibility with various Samsung TV models.
|GE Universal Remote Model||Samsung TV Remote Codes|
|3 digits GE Universal Remote||004, 005, 006, 012, 013, 015, 017, 077, 082, 104, 105, 106, 171, 172, 196, 201, 204, 210|
|4 digits GE Universal Remote||0105, 0077, 0076, 0109, 0007, 0009, 0004, 0005, 0085, 0172, 0942, 0358, 0012, 0015, 0080, 0056, 0057|
|5 digits GE Universal Remote||10702, 10178, 10030, 10056, 10032, 10022, 10039, 10482, 11959, 11575, 10060, 12051|
Use the appropriate code based on your GE universal remote model to successfully program it for your Samsung TV.
RCA Universal Remote Codes for Samsung
Here are the RCA universal remote models along with their respective RCA remote codes for Samsung TVs
|Universal Remote Model||Samsung TV Codes|
|RCR311B||004, 005, 006, 009, 012, 014, 015, 018, 024, 031, 032, 033, 034, 035, 036, 037, 038, 039, 040, 041, 042, 043, 045, 046, 048, 049|
|RCR412B||004, 005, 006, 008, 009, 012, 019, 056, 057, 058, 155, 156, 171, 172, 196, 204, 207, 216, 225, 232, 235, 236, 237, 238, 239, 240|
|RCR414BHE||003, 004, 005, 007, 009, 011, 015, 048, 082, 092, 094, 096, 098, 101, 102, 103, 107, 113, 129, 133, 167, 179, 181, 185, 187, 188|
|RCR504BR||0019, 0618, 0644, 0056, 0060, 0587, 0037, 0178, 0030, 0556, 0009, 0702, 0766, 0812, 1060, 0704, 0002, 0406, 0019, 0502, 0018, 0027|
|RCR6473/RCR6473N||0019, 0618, 0644, 0056, 0060, 0587, 0037, 0178, 0030, 0556, 0009, 0702, 0766, 0812, 1060, 0704, 0002, 0406, 0019, 0502, 0018, 0027|
|RCR812||0019, 0618, 0644, 0056, 0060, 0587, 0037, 0178, 0030, 0556, 0009, 0702, 0766, 0812, 1060, 0704, 0002, 0406, 0019, 0502, 0018, 0027|
Choose the appropriate RCA remote model and use the provided codes to program your Samsung TV for seamless control.
One for All Universal Remote Codes for Samsung
Here are the One For All universal remote models along with their corresponding One For All remote codes for Samsung TV
|Universal Remote Model||Samsung TV Codes|
|Smart Control 8||0079, 0893, 0208, 0891, 0851, 1293|
|URC7935||0079, 0893, 0208, 0891, 0851, 1293|
|URC7880||0079, 0893, 0208, 0891, 0851, 1293|
|URC6440||0079, 0893, 0208, 0891, 0851, 1293|
|URC7955||0079, 0893, 0208, 0891, 0851, 1293|
|URC1210||0079, 0893, 0208, 0891, 0851, 1293|
Choose the appropriate One For All remote model and use the provided codes to program your Samsung TV for seamless control.
Steps To Programming Universal Remote Codes For Samsung TV
To program your universal remote codes for Samsung TVs:
- Turn on your Samsung TV.
- Find the Samsung TV codes for your remote model.
- Point the remote at the TV.
- Press and hold the TV button until the LED light turns on.
- Press the Setup or Code Search button until the LED light blinks.
- Enter the first code from the list.
- If the code is correct, the LED light will blink twice.
- If the TV turns off, press the Power or TV button to turn it back on.
- Test the remote’s functions to make sure it is programmed correctly. If not, repeat steps 5-8 with the following code on the list.
Troubleshooting Common Issues with Samsung TV Remote Codes
When encountering issues with Samsung TV remote codes, the following troubleshooting steps can help resolve common problems:
Remote Control Not Working: Basic Checks and Solutions
- Check the batteries. Make sure the batteries are inserted correctly and that they are not old or dead.
- Point the remote at the TV. The remote control needs to be pointed directly at the TV to work.
- Try a different code. If your code is not working, try a different one from the list.
- Reset the remote control. If you have tried all of the above and the remote control is still not working, you can try resetting it to factory settings. This will erase all the codes programmed into the remote, so you must start over.
Incorrect Code Entry: How to Rectify It
- Verify that the correct remote code for your Samsung TV model was entered by referring to the code list or manual.
- Repeat the code entry process, ensuring each digit is entered correctly and sequentially.
- If using auto code search, ensure the remote control is correct (TV mode) before initiating the search.
Resetting the Remote Control to Factory Settings
If you have tried all of the above and the remote control is still not working, you can try resetting it to factory settings. This will erase all the codes programmed into the remote, so you must start over.
To reset the remote control, follow these steps:
- Locate the Reset button on the remote control.
- Using a small, pointed object, press and hold the Reset button for about 10 seconds.
- The LED light on the remote control will blink twice, indicating that the remote control has been reset.
Obtaining Support for Remote Control Issues
- Contact Samsung customer support for assistance if you still have trouble with your Samsung TV remote control.
- To contact Samsung customer support, visit their website or call their customer service number.
By following these troubleshooting steps, users can address common issues with Samsung TV remote codes, ensuring their remote controls’ smooth and effective operation.
Frequently Asked Questions
How often do remote codes change for Samsung TVs?
Remote codes for Samsung TVs do not change frequently. They remain consistent unless there are significant updates or changes in the TV models or remote control technology.
Can I use a universal remote with my Samsung TV?
Yes, you can use a universal remote with your Samsung TV. Samsung TVs are compatible with many universal remote controls available in the market. Ensure that the universal remote supports Samsung TV codes and follow the programming instructions provided with the remote.
Where can I find the latest remote codes for my Samsung TV?
You can find the latest remote codes for your Samsung TV in the user manual or documentation that came with your TV. Additionally, you can visit the Samsung support website and search for your specific TV model to access the latest remote codes.
How do I troubleshoot a non-responsive Samsung TV remote?
If your Samsung TV remote is unresponsive, try these steps: replace batteries, clean IR transmitter and receiver, and reset the remote. If the problem continues, seek help from Samsung support.
Returning to the Samsung TV Remote Codes world, we’ve demystified the process and provided you with the essential knowledge to enhance your viewing experience. With this guide, you can navigate your Samsung TV like a pro, unlocking hidden features and simplifying your TV usage.
Isn’t it empowering to have such control at your fingertips? Remember, these remote codes are not just numbers; they are keys to unlock your Samsung TV’s full potential, making your viewing experience more enjoyable and efficient.
Now that you’re equipped with this knowledge, it’s time to implement it. Try out these codes, explore the features they unlock, and see the difference they make in your viewing experience. Don’t let these codes be numbers on a page; make them a part of your daily TV interaction.
We’d love to hear about your experiences. Have these codes made a significant difference in your TV usage? Do you have any tips or tricks you’d like to share with other Samsung TV users? Feel free to share your thoughts and experiences in the comments section below.